Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Skipping

 


Skipping!

Did you know Room 1 and I do skipping everyday ? 

We also have a grid that we made to see if we are improving the number of skip’s we can do in a set time ,it also is good for running cross country. 


I have to use a yellow handle skipping rope because the green handles are too small.So I use a yellow handle and sometimes do more than two skips per second. 


We each have a skipping buddy. My buddy is Nathin. We always have the same buddy, never a different one. Other clases don't do this, only room one.  


I am good at skipping. Skipping is very fun.  I like it because I get very fit.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about